Follow this beautifully illustrated map to find treasures across London’s Leicester Square & Chinatown, in an outdoor adventure that is perfect for families with 5 to 12 year olds. Be quick though, a robot removals company has arrived to pack up the city!
The challenge for your children is to find treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Leicester Square's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the city for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
And if you like this map, check out our Treasure Map Trails of Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square too.
Your purchase includes:
- The Leicester Square & Chinatown Robot Removals map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Leicester Square & Chinatown Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)
Want to add more maps? You'll save 15% when you buy two or maps.