Follow this beautifully illustrated treasure map to see Covent Garden as you’ve never seen it before! There are 11 treasures to find, in an outdoor adventure that is perfect for families with 5 to 12 year olds. To add to the fun, we’ve turned this famous part of London into a Fairytale Land.
The challenge for your children is to find treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Buckingham's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the city for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
If you enjoy this map, why not check out our Treasure Map Trails for London's Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square too.
Your purchase includes:
- The Covent Garden Fairytale Land map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Covent Garden Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)
Want to add more maps? You'll save 15% when you buy two or maps.