Follow this beautifully illustrated Treasure Map Trail of London’s Trafalgar Square to enjoy an outdoor adventure that is perfect for families with 5 to 12 year olds. We’ve added dinosaurs and a stone age twist to the fun!
The challenge for your children is to find treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Trafalgar's Square real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the city for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
If you love this map, take a look at our Treasure Map Trails of London's Leicester Square and Covent Garden too.
Your purchase includes:
- The Trafalgar Square Stone Age map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- London’s Trafalgar Square Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)
Want to add more maps? You'll save 15% when you buy two or maps.