There are 11 treasures to find with our St Albans Treasure Map Trail. We'll take you from the cathedral to the High Street, with plenty of fascinating sights along the way. And to spice things up, there are mer-people, sharks, shipwrecks and all sorts of from-the-deep creatures to spot as you explore.
The challenge for your children is to find treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring St Albans' real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the city for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
Your purchase includes:
- The St Albans Under The Sea map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- St Albans Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)
Need this map URGENTLY? Find a local stockist here.