Can you follow the Newport Pagnell treasure map and find 11 treasures? To add to the challenge, we’ve transformed the town with a Red Planet theme, with satellites, rockets and little green men dotted across the landscape.
The treasure hunt follows a route along the High Street, from the Old Police Station to the Parish Church. So as you little explorers look for treasures, you can add in some shopping or enjoy coffee and cake in one of the local cafes.
Keep your eyes peeled for treasures that include statues, sculptures and carvings, with the map following Newport Pagnell’s real road layout and including recognisable buildings to help your children find their way around.
The map is an A3 glossy poster, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the town for you to enjoy during a picnic or over coffee and cake!
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions as part of a leisurely day out.
Your purchase includes:
- The Newport Pagnell Red Planet map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Newport Pagnell Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)