Kids aged 5 to 12 will love this hand drawn adventure around Maidenhead. Follow the beautifully illustrated map to find 11 treasures across the town, but avoid the pirates and trolls who have taken over!
The challenge for your children is to find treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Maidenhead's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the city for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
Your purchase includes:
- The Maidenhead Pirates & Trolls map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Maidenhead Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)
Need this map URGENTLY? Find a local stockist here.