We’ve transformed Ironbridge with a brilliant Treasure Map Trail that will turn your family trip out into a fun-filled adventure.
Your challenge is to find the treasures as you investigate along the river front and through this incredible town. But this is a Treasure Map Trail, so we’ve added Pirates & Trolls so try not to get squished, sunk or marched off a plank at sword-point!
Your children will be searching for treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Ironbridge's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the town for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
Your purchase includes:
- The Ironbridge Pirates & Trolls map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Ironbridge Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)
Need this map URGENTLY? Find a local stockist here.