Your task is to find 12 treasures in Hitchin, but we’ve transformed the town with wonders from across the world to add to the challenge. Follow this beautifully illustrated treasure map in an adventure that is perfect outdoor fun for families with 5 to 12 year olds.
You’re searching for treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Hitchin’s real road layout and recognisable buildings to help you find your way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the town for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
Your purchase includes:
- The Hitchin Wonders of the World map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Hitchin Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)
Want to add more maps? You'll save 15% when you buy two or maps.