Find 9 treasure across High Wycombe by following our fantasy map set in an alien restaurant. Can you complete your mission before an alien chef turns you into a UFO (Unidentified Food Object)? Outdoor fun for kids aged 5 to 12.
Our adventure takes you through the old town centre, discovering lots of fascinating sights as you stroll along the high street.
The challenge for your children is to find treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring High Wycombe's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the city for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
Your purchase includes:
- The High Wycombe Alien Eatery map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- High Wycombe Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)
Want to add more maps? You'll save 15% when you buy two or maps.
Need this map URGENTLY? Find a local stockist here.