Look out, there are mummies loose in Dunstable (and we don’t mean the nice kind)! This beautifully illustrated treasure map leads you on an adventure to find 12 treasures across the town, which we’ve transformed with a Lost City theme to add to the challenge. Perfect for 5 to 12 year olds.
The challenge for your children is to find treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Dunstable's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the city for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
Your purchase includes:
- The Dunstable Lost City map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Dunstable Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)
Need this map URGENTLY? Find a local stockist here.