Follow this beautifully illustrated Treasure Map Trail from Chester's Eastgate to the Roman Amphitheatre.
This family adventure takes you through Chester's main shopping centre on a search for 10 treasures, but we've themed the map with superheroes and Roman zombies to add to the fun for your kids.
The challenge for your children is to find treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Chester's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the city for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
And if you love this map, take a look at our Treasure Map Trail from Chester's Northgate too.
Your purchase includes:
- The Chester Eastgate Superheroes & Zombies map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Chester Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)