Once upon a time there were 11 treasures hidden across Buckingham, and a mighty treasure hunter set out to find them. But in the way were trolls and wolves and evil witches, so the explorer had to beware as they went exploring...
Follow this beautifully illustrated treasure map in an adventure that is perfect outdoor fun for families with 5 to 12 year olds.
The challenge for your children is to find treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Buckingham's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the city for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
Your purchase includes:
- The Buckingham Fairytale Land map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Buckingham Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)