Our hand-drawn Treasure Map Trail of Bridgnorth sets you the task of finding 10 treasures, but to add to the challenge we’ve transformed the town with wonders from across the world.
So, can you plot a route through the High Town, from the Northgate to Castle Gardens, and avoid the distractions of the Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, the Pyramids and more?
The challenge for your children is to find treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Bridgnorth's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the city for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
Your purchase includes:
- The Bridgnorth Wonders of the World map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Bridgnorth Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)
Need this map URGENTLY? Find a local stockist here.