Follow this beautifully illustrated map to find 12 treasures across the town of Bedford, in an outdoor adventure that is perfect for families with 5 to 12 year olds.
We take you from the from St Paul's Church and past the Corn Exchange that played host to Glenn Miller and his band during the war years, along the high street and to the famous school, challenging you to find statues, figures, carvings and even a giant bull along the way.
To add to the fun, we’ve transformed the town with dinosaurs and diggers!
The challenge for your children is to find treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Bedford's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the city for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
Your purchase includes:
- The Bedford Dinosaurs & Diggers map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Bedford Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)