There are 11 treasures to find with our hand-drawn Treasure Map Trail of Aylesbury
This beautifully illustrated treasure map takes you from the wonderful church to the market square and into Exchange Square, and to add to the fun we’ve given the map and fantastic fayre makeover, with runaway dodgems, spooky escapees from the ghost train, and a woodland of candyfloss and toffee apples.
Your children will be searching for treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Aylesbury's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the town for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
Your purchase includes:
- The Aylesbury Fun of the Fayre map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Aylesbury Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)