What happens once you've ordered your map? This is our Postage Promise:
- If you order before 2pm Monday to Friday, we'll send your maps the same day.
- If you order after 2pm, we'll send you maps the following day.
- Orders after 2pm on Friday, and on Saturday or Sunday, will be sent the following Monday.
- All maps are sent using Royal Mail's 1st Class service. Royal Mail expects to deliver within 1 to 2 days. If your map doesn't arrive in this time please let us know. We ask customers to allow 10 days for delivery, after which time we'll send a replacement.
- We don't track delivery as it would more than double the sale price of maps.
- If you need Next Day Delivery, you can choose the Royal Mail Special Delivery option at checkout. This service guarantees delivery before 4pm on the next working day.
- We pack maps in the fewest number of tubes possible. Two maps are sent in one tube; and three or four maps are sent in two tubes. Five or more maps are sent in a single large tube.
- If you want maps in individual tubes, you can add extra tubes for a small charge.
Outstanding customer service is really important to us, so if we don't meet any part of our Postage Promise, we'll refund your order.
We hope this covers everything, but if you have any questions please send us a message.