The beautifully illustrated Shrewsbury Quarry Treasure Map Trails starts in the pretty quarry park and heads past St Chad's Church and into the town centre, along the shopping streets of Mardol, Shoplatch and High Street.
But this is a Treasure Map Trail, so we've transformed the town with a jungle, and playful animals that include sunbathing hippos, crocs playing catch across the Severn, and footballing monkeys.
Your kids will be searching for treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Windsor's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the town for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
And if you enjoy this map, take a look at our alien-themed Shrewsbury Castle map too.
Your purchase includes:
- The Shrewsbury Quarry Jungle Japes map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Shrewsbury Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)
Need this map URGENTLY? Find a local stockist here.