The beautifully illustrated Shrewsbury Castle Treasure Map Trail takes you from the famous castle to Charles Darwin's old school, along tiny roads to two ancient churches and then back to the high street.
To spice things up for little ones we've given the town an alien invasion makeover, with UFOs, strange looking aliens, little green men and robots to enjoy along the way!
Your kids will be searching for treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Shrewsbury's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the town for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
And if you enjoy this map, take a look at our jungle-themed Shrewsbury Quarry map too.
Your purchase includes:
- The Shrewsbury Castle Alien Invasion map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Shrewsbury Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)
Need this map URGENTLY? Find a local stockist here.