Our Cambridge Colleges Treasure Map Trail follows a route past the famous colleges of St John’s, Trinity, Gonville & Caius, King’s and Corpus Christi, with a beautifully illustrated zero gravity moon-theme that see cyclists floating by, students clinging on to spaceships, and little green men enjoying the fun.
The challenge for your children is to find treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Cambridge's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the city for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
And if you love this map, you can try our Cambridge City Centre map too. It's a 'giant' adventure!
Your purchase includes:
- The Cambridge Colleges moon map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Cambridge Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)