Follow this fantasy themed map to find 12 treasures across Marlow in Buckinghamshire. But you need to be quick. A robot removals company has arrived and they are packing up the town! Outdoor fun for kids aged 5 to 12.
Our beautifully illustrated Marlow Treasure Map Trail follows a route from the famous bridge through the town centre, with visual clues helping your children find treasures along the way.
They'll be searching for treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Marlow's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the town for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
Your purchase includes:
- The Marlow Robot Removals map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Marlow Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)
Want to add more maps? You'll save 15% when you buy two or maps.