Follow this beautifully illustrated map to search for treasures across Windsor, in an outdoor adventure that is perfect for families with 5 to 12 year olds. We’ve transformed the town with a psychedelic magical animal land to add to the fun!
Our hand-drawn Windsor Treasure Map Trail follows a route from the castle through the town centre, with visual clues helping your children find treasures along the way.
They'll be searching for treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Windsor's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help them find their way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the town for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
Your purchase includes:
- The Windsor Magical Animal Land map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Windsor Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)
Want to add more maps? You'll save 15% when you buy two or maps.
Need this map URGENTLY? Find a local stockist here.