Find the secret treasures of Berkhamsted with our Medieval Mayhem Treasure Map Trail, but avoid the dragons, stay out of the stocks, and don't niggle the knights.
Our beautifully illustrated Berkhamsted Treasure Map Trail follows a route from the castle, over the canal and along the High Street, with visual clues helping your children find treasures along the way.
You’re searching for treasures that include statues, sculptures, carvings and quirky signs, with the map featuring Berkhamsted's real road layout and recognisable buildings to help you find your way around.
Maps are A3 glossy posters, with the reverse side including lots of fascinating facts about the town for you to enjoy over coffee and cake! This is a great way to to discover a little of local history.
Depending on your pace, the treasure hunt can be a 90-minute blast of fun, or you can stroll through the town and enjoy the shops, cafes and attractions over a leisurely day.
Your purchase includes:
- The Berkhamsted Medieval Mayhem map, supplied as a glossy A3 poster
- Royal Mail First Class delivery (takes 1 to 2 days)
- Berkhamsted Did You Know facts
- Five different finisher's certificates to download as your child completes a map
- Order before 12pm for same day postage (weekdays only)
Want to add more maps? You'll save 15% when you buy two or maps.
Need this map URGENTLY? Find a local stockist here.